Work with us
We are always continually seeking highly motivated professionals who are passionate and desire to make a difference. We are dedicated in helping clients reach their ultimate goals and want to do the same for our team members in their
professional and personal goals. We would love to meet you and get to know you, contact us here.
Located in the northern suburbs of Melbourne, we are dedicated to helping men, women and children get back to doing the things they love. We specialize in pelvic health and musculoskeletal rehabilitation offering a holistic approach in our patient care. Services extend from offering individualized treatments, group exercise classes, home visits and outreach events offering an exciting and ever-changing environment. The clinic has a great referral network and look forward to opportunities to serve our community in the new location, easily accessible and within close distance to one of the local private hospital.
August 2023: Women’s Health and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
Are you looking to start or advance your career in Pelvic health, Women’s health or Cancer rehabilitation? Are you passionate about helping people and growing in your experience, knowledge and skills in these specialized areas? Then Inner Active Pelvic Health Physiotherapy is the place for you. We are looking for our next team member to join our growing and dynamic team in Bundoora in addition to our satellite clinic in Mernda.
What we are looking for:
- Part Time Women’s health/ Pelvic health Physiotherapist
- Felxible days including Saturday mornings and evenings roster as required
- Work alongside a team of experienced physiotherapists and other specialists
- Work with varied and interesting caseload including prenatal and postnatal musculoskeletal conditions, pelvic floor disorders, cancer in women, pelvic floor disorders in men.
- Hold a strong work ethic and dedication to holistic patient care with an appreciation in working closely with other like-minded health professionals to compliment treatment.
- A continuous learner with an appetite to learn and grown, be willing to contribute to the vision of holistic care and have the ability to communicate
- Initiate and participate in evidence-based projects to improve the quality of patient care.
- Special interest in cancer rehabilitation and pediatric continence is welcome.
- Hold full registration with AHPRA and have current professional indemnity insurance.
- Holds a post graduate qualification in Pelvic Floor and Continence or equivalent (Women’s Health Training 5-day Intro course or Level 1 APA Women’s Health)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a physiotherapist
- Desirable but not essential yoga or Pilates trained.
- Desirable but not essential PINC-cancer certified.
If you think you are a good fit for this role and have a passion to work in women’s health and pelvic health with a desire to take your career to the next level but do not have some of the requirements, we encourage you to send us your expression of interest and due considerations will be given.
What we can offer:
· Flexibility: We understand the importance of work-life balance and are open to discussing flexible work arrangements tailored to your needs.
· Support and Collaboration: Join a supportive team that fosters collaboration, respect, and open communication.
· Continuing Education: We invest in your professional development through fortnightly training sessions and support for external learning opportunities.
· Mentoring and Guidance: Benefit from mentorship and guidance from experienced physiotherapists and professionals in the field.
· Work-Life Balance: We value your well-being and provide flexibility to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance.
· Employee Benefits: Enjoy access to health and wellness programs including reformer exercise programs.
· Modern Facilities: Our clinic boasts modern facilities, including spacious treatment rooms and a versatile exercise space, equipped with a variety of resources to support your work.
Do check out our social media page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/inneractivephysio to find out more about us.
If this sounds like you, send through any questions or applications to email@example.com or call us on 0450572411 for a confidential discussion
We would love to hear from you.
Closing date 31 August 2023
Get the help you deserve
Contact us for more information on how a pelvic health physiotherapist can help you with these problems